News
News
News
News
News
News
News
News

Main › Electronic gaming › World of Warcraft online › Community Forums › Merlyn's Comic Books and More

World of Warcraft online

View previous topic :: View next topic  
solonar
Seasoned Browser

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject: World of Warcraft online

I am looking to start a group of Spokanites (and people from the immediate area) who would like to start a new group and guild for World of Warcraft. I will give this post some time so that word can be spread around, but would love to get a big group of people together and have a local guild. I think we all either play ourselves or know people who do, and it would be a great way to pull the online gaming community in Spokane a little closer together. I know of several people who want to play, but are still hesitant, and I think that if many people that they know were playing and were all involved on the same server, they would be more willing to join. Please respond to this post and let me know if you would be interested in starting a new character for World of Warcraft on a new server. Also let me know of any suggestions you may have (server type, Horde or Alliance, etc...). I am looking to start the new guild around the beginning of September, so let me know who's interested and any ideas you may have. Thanks.

Mike

sylvanarrow

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:49 am    Post subject: Re: World of Warcraft online

Did you end up getting a guild together? I've never played WoW but keep meaning to give it a try. I used to be an avid Everquest player but haven't done any computer games in years and am starting to get the itch again. But it would be more fun knowing some people going in. Wink
Lagjaogale

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:38 pm    Post subject: Re: World of Warcraft online

even comes in co-op and versus mode). Better yet, I've heard tell that they're planning on a sequel on the next gen consoles.???

Post new topic   Reply to topic        Forum IndexElectronic gaming All times are UTC
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: