Movies and TV show Discussion
-> Movies & TV

#1: Movies and TV show Discussion Author: princesingh PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:52 pm
    ----
What Difference between Movies and TV show? and what do you like in which?

#2: Re: Movies and TV show Discussion Author: kavin01 PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:55 am
    ----
Mostly i like to watch movie's because it's full of entertainment source.
I think movie's gives a much more knowledge & information.

#3: Re: Movies and TV show Discussion Author: mariocarner PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:42 am
    ----
Both are the best way to spend our leisure time
but i mostly like to watch movies with our friends.
Because it was a better quality or 3D based.

#4: Re: Movies and TV show Discussion Author: rannyann PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:13 am
    ----
Movies are my all time favorite.
I never see TV shows.
Movies are fully source of entertainment.

#5: Re: Movies and TV show Discussion Author: mollysmith PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:09 am
    ----
nice talk buddy..
Tv series most popular now days and they done well as compare to movies.Reality shows did great job according to face of real experience.

#6: Re: Movies and TV show Discussion Author: wattson PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:23 am
    ----
Hi Guys

Mostly i like to the Action movie because it is good source of the Entertainment........:)It is my favorite movies for---

John Carter
etc,,.........:)

#7: Re: Movies and TV show Discussion Author: jackwritesLocation: USA PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:48 am
    ----
I like to watch TV show's...
My best TV show's are :-

NCIS: Los Angeles
Lost
Dexter
Friends

#8: Re: Movies and TV show Discussion Author: alexponting96 PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:03 am
    ----
Hello Guys!!!!

I like to watch TV shows so much but i also like movies.

Both are my favorites.

My favorite TV shows are given below:-

Dexter
Chuck
House
Family Guy

#9: Re: Movies and TV show Discussion Author: peterjazz PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:29 am
    ----
I love to watch t.v shows they are short in time and for long term and you can watch different different shows in a day. Thats why +1 for t.v shows Very Happy

#10: Re: Movies and TV show Discussion Author: mikestone PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:07 am
    ----
Movies & TV Shows both are different category.This 2 category are world wide famous.Some people like movies and some like TV shows.It's all depend on people liking. some names of Movies & TV Shows are:
TV shows:
Veep
Portlandia
Archer
New Girl
Movies:

Battle Los Angeles
Green Lantern
Twilight 4 Breaking Dawn
The Cabin in Yhe Woods

#11: Re: Movies and TV show Discussion Author: marvincole PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:04 pm
    ----
Hey Guys,

My hobbies are watching movies and TV shows.
Last time i had watched The Avengers movie.
It is full of action and adventure.
When i watched it i had a goosebumps and
in this movie Ironman done outstanding work.

#12: Re: Movies and TV show Discussion Author: harrypotter7 PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:49 pm
    ----
I Love to Watch Movies and TV Show also in my Life, so i can't Compare both of them and can't Select any Single One as my Favorite. I tell you some Names of my Favorite Movies and my Favorite TV Shows :

Movies:-

Furious 7 ( 2015 )

Avengers : Age Of Ultron ( 2015 )

Jurassic World ( 2015 )

TV Shows:-

Game Of Thrones ( 2011 )

The Walking Dead ( 2010 )

The Flash ( 2014 )

-> Movies & TV