Esoteric Sci-Fi Wargaming
-> Other

#1: Esoteric Sci-Fi Wargaming Author: JW_75 PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:18 pm
    ----
Any interest in Spokane in playing rulesets or using scales different from what's offered by the big companies? I'm on a 15mm sci-fi kick right now. I'm open to trying out various rulesets. If anyone is up for starship gaming I'd be willing to give that a try too- Firestorm Armada, Full Thrust or whatever. I don't mind a game of 40k now and then too; just like to try out and support the smaller companies too.

#2: Re: Esoteric Sci-Fi Wargaming Author: Cilidar PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:56 am
    ----
Hey, this is cool, another 15mm fan! I've been collecting a number of small armies consisting of minis from various small companies such as Khurasan Miniatures so I have plenty to play with. I currently have been playing with Fast and Dirty 4.0 but am open to other rulesets. 5150 and Gruntz looked particularly interesting.

I also have a small starship collection and have played Full Thrust. I am also planning on giving Colonial Battlefleet a go because I've heard some great things about it.

As well I'm trying out fantasy skirmish using Ganesha Games' Song of Blades and Heroes rules.

So as you can see I'm interested in a lot and am open to plenty! Very Happy

#3: Re: Esoteric Sci-Fi Wargaming Author: JW_75 PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:25 am
    ----
Thanks for the reply!

I have the FAD rules, but haven't tried them out yet. Also, Fubar and MJ12's Defiance: Vital Ground which looks much more crunchy. I'm wrapping up painting a platoon of Micropanzer's troops and have some Quar from Zombiesmith and Vespulids from Khurasan on the way.

Drop me a line at wind.ward0 @ gmail.com, would love to talk some more about it and maybe try and set up some gaming time.

Jeff

#4: Re: Esoteric Sci-Fi Wargaming Author: Cilidar PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:16 pm
    ----
Alright! Sent a waaaay to long email! I think there might be a few others around here that are interested in small press and 15mm. Another on the forum interested in 15mm but one I haven't met in person is Javelin 98, as seen here www.merlyns.biz/index....pic&t=1016

-> Other