The game that outsells AD&D nearly 3 to 1 just keeps coming out with more cool stuff.
Here's what we just got in this week!
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Ultimate Equipment
Within this handy, all-in-one reference, you’ll find 400 jam-packed pages of magic items and adventuring gear, from simple camping equipment and weapons up to the most earth-shaking artifacts. Included as well are handy rules references, convenient price lists, and extensive random treasure generation tables, all organized to help you find what you need, when you need it.
Pathfinder RPG Ultimate Equipment includes: Thousands of items both magical and mundane, including the best weapons, armors, magic items, and gear from the Pathfinder RPG hardcover line and select other Pathfinder sources, as well as hundreds of never-before-seen items.
Tons of special materials and magical abilities to help you create exactly the magic item you’ve been looking for.
* A wealth of specific magic items, organized by type to ensure your character is always wearing as much magic as possible.
* An innovative new treasure generation system, designed to help GMs roll up exactly what they need, every time.
* New alchemical weapons, tools, and poisons.
* Kits to help your character get the most out of her skills or profession, plus new mounts, animal companions, and retainers.
* Descriptions of every item, plus hundreds of full-color illustrations to aid in window-shopping.
* AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!
Pathfinder Player Companion: Varisia, Birthplace of Legends
Within this book you’ll find countless player-friendly possibilities as you explore one of the most richly detailed corners of the Pathfinder campaign setting.
These are just a few of the features you’ll find inside this book: A bold new format with new features, revealing more exciting topics, options, and inspirations every time you turn the page.
This book contains:
* A look into the lives of Varisia’s native peoples, the proud tribal Shoanti and far-traveling Varisians, with new ways to play members of both cultures.
* New archetypes, feats, equipment, and traits to make characters a part of Varisia, plus many that link to Adventure Paths set in the region, like Rise of the Runelords.
* A player-friendly map of Varisia, featuring major settlements, distances between locations, and hints at adventure sites to explore.
* A player’s guide for the Shattered Star Adventure Path, giving players everything they need to know to create characters ready to face this deadly new campaign.
Pathfinder Adventure Path #61: Shards of Sin (Shattered Star 1 of 6)
In Varisia’s bustling frontier city of Magnimar, the Pathfinder Society’s newest lodge recruits a team of rookie Pathfinders to track down rogue agent Natalya Vancaskerkin—who also happens to be one of the Varisian criminals known as the Sczarni. Yet when these heroes track down the missing woman, they find far more than a Pathfinder on the run, becoming embroiled in a swiftly expanding hunt for a fragmented artifact from the ancient empire of Thassilon—a quest that will take them to some of the most dangerous corners of Varisia.
* This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path launches the Shattered Star Adventure Path and includes: “Shards of Sin,” a Pathfinder RPG adventure for 1st-level characters.
* An exploration of the ancient Sihedron artifact and its ties to powerful Thassilonian magic, as well as details on the mysterious skymetals that fall to Golarion.
* Forays into the even seedier underbelly of Riddleport in the Pathfinder’s Journal, by Bill Ward.
* Five new monsters.
Pathfinder Adventure Path #60: From Hell’s Heart (Skull & Shackles 6 of 6)
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path includes: “From Hell’s Heart,” a Pathfinder RPG adventure for 13th-level characters.
* Pirate plots and sinister situations to expand the horizon of your Skull & Shackles campaign.
* More menacing sea monsters and terrors from the deep plaguing the Shackles.
* A pirate showdown in the Pathfinder’s Journal.
* Seven new monsters.
Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Paths of Prestige
This book collects 30 of the most prominent faiths and factions from around the Inner Sea and transforms them into prestige classes designed to help you take advantage of the tricks and tactics of some of Golarion’s most famous (and infamous) groups, all while rooting your character firmly in the lore and societies of the Pathfinder campaign setting.
Within this 64-page book, you’ll find new prestige class options for every character class in the Pathfinder RPG, including: The Aldori swordlord, world-renowned dueling master of the turbulent north.
* The Hellknight signifer, an armored spellcaster who uses magic to pursue the perfect, iron-fisted law of Hell.
* The gun-toting shieldmarshal, whose bright badge brings order to the chaos of the Mana Wastes.
* The mammoth rider, savage megafauna cavalry expert.
* The Sleepless detective, uniquely suited to solving mysteries both magical and mundane in haunted Ustalav.
* The winter witch, whose ice magic keeps a whole nation in thrall.
...and 24 more!
A new novel Pathfinder Tales: Blood of the City
Luma is a cobblestone druid, a canny fighter and spellcaster who can read the chaos of Magnimar’s city streets like a scholar reads books. Together, she and her siblings in the powerful Derexhi family form one of the most infamous and effective mercenary companies in the city, solving problems for the city’s wealthy elite. Yet despite being the oldest child, Luma gets little respect—perhaps due to her half-elven heritage. When a job gone wrong lands Luma in the fearsome prison called the Hells, it’s only the start of Luma’s problems. For a new web of bloody power politics is growing in Magnimar, and it may be that those Luma trusts most have become her deadliest enemies...
And finally, last but biggest...
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Bestiary Box
The brutal beasts of the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Bestiary come alive on your tabletop with this box-busting collection of more than 300
creature pawns for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game or any tabletop fantasy RPG! Printed on sturdy cardstock, each pawn contains a beautiful full-color image of a nasty monster from the core Pathinder RPG monster reference. Each cardstock pawn slots into a size-appropriate plastic base, making them easy to mix with traditional metal or plastic miniatures. With multiple pawns for commonly encountered creatures and more than 250 distinct creature images, the Bestiary Box is the best way to ensure you've got the right creatures to push your Pathfinder campaign to the next level!